Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Naruto 467 and Bleach 377

Konnichiwa, again!
First post! Woot! Oh, you must be so thrilled. It’s so better than discovering the cure for cancer. ;D
Anyways, on topic…

So you all love Anime, right? Good.
If you don’t… What are you doing here, seriously?
So, if you answered yes to the question above, then yay! We won’t have to stuff you with candy and beat you like a piñata!
So, did you read the newest updates of Naruto and Bleach from October 9, right?
If you haven’t, go to onemanga.com and go read them! Because this will have spoilers!

So, starting with Naruto 467:
Yay! Clap for world domination?
Madara finally reveals the Moon’s eye plan! I’m sure we’ve all been waiting for that. ;D
I think it was a very interesting plan. I wasn’t exactly expecting that to be the Moon’s eye plan. I had other theories, but it’s okay. This one is good, too!

PARODY:
Madara: “Just for the giggles, I shall tell you my evil plans for world domination!”
Gaara: “But why? In every story, when the villain tells the protagonists their motives, they die… and it’s so stereotypical. I know you Uchiha’s are into your copying, but dang, that’s weak.”
Temari: “All the dead members of Akatsuki are the best examples. Once everyone revealed their true plans/ intentions/ angstiest moments/ powers or whatever—they died!”
Madara: “Shut up. Shut up. Just shut the hell up. My plan is way cooler, better thought out and stuff.”
All: “We don’t care!”
Madara: “…………….. I’m still going to tell you.”

Madara: “I’m going to eat the moon. (Yum!)”
Iwa Kage: “… BS.”
Madara: “No no! I mean it—I’m going to eat the moon and become Superman But first I need to eat all of the tailed beasts!”
Mizukage: “… Can you… hook me up with your dealer?”
Madara: “You know what? You guys are all stupid. I HATE YOU ALL! D:<”
Raikage: “This guy is insane…”
---x---
Ok, now for the Bleach 377 part! : D (With the Oxi-Clean and everything!)
Heh, no… Seriously.
First of all… Kensei revealed his Bankai! We haven’t seen it entirely, but I guess we should look forward to that. ; D
Ooo, that darn Aizen! D:
He cut Hiyori in half!
Well, I hope Ichigo and Orihime get to the Fake Karakura Town arc soon!

Well... No parody for this one. D:

But to make up for it, I will make a suggestion for all those people who don't watch the anime and just read the manga...

I suggest to watch (starting on Episode 230) the Unknown Zanpakuto Filler Arc.
It's pretty funny and I find it very interesting. ^^

Hope you enjoy!
Sayonara!

~Deaths Sweet Lullaby and Miss Murder

No comments:

Post a Comment