Monday, November 9, 2009

So... how about we roll around in glitter!?


So... the Twilight Saga.

Did anyone watch it? (Or read it...)


Our school is having a New Moon premiere on the 18th at 8pm. So, uh... Go. (Even though you don't know where we live! (And I'm not telling you, stalker.)

I'm going to go watch it. (Mostly because I'm just curious.) But the trailer looks pretty good. (MUCH better than Twilight.)

Frankly, New Moon does look better, but I still think it's probably going to be bad. (In comparison to the book...)

Yes, I read the book. I like it, but it's so much fun to make fun of Twilight, ne? (I mean seriously... He sparkles? What's so great about that? Anyone can just roll around in glitter...)




But the story (IN THE BOOK!) is not bad. I used to be obsessed. But the movie... god, kill me now.


Twilight started getting over-rated after everyone started loving it and being obsessed crazed fan girls.


While watching Twilight... in the part of "I know what you are." I felt like yelling out: "Mah spoon's too big!!"


Hehe. But after that part when he says "Say it... Out loud." I wanted to yell out "I am a banana~!"



Lol. Me and Miss Murder have a bunch of parodies. (Most... are not really appropriate to put up here... *pokes fingers together*)


I know this has nothing to do with Anime... :S





But on the bright side. (Really quickly!)





Naruto Update in a Nutshell::





Sakura: "You guys can make up everything bad you did to me by helping me find Sasuke!"


Sai: ... Again...?


Rock Lee: That was fast...


Kiba: "Eh...?" *broken toe*


--Meanwhile--


Killer Bee: "You're cute."


Kisame: "..."


Random Dude: "I smell a new pairing~!" *fan girl*


--Elsewhere--


Iwa nin which I forgot the name of: *points missile* "I think I got him..."


Iwa-Kage: "No! I changed my mind! WITH THE POWER OF LOVE!"


Iwa nin which I forgot the name of: Make up your mind already!


--Elsewhere--


Gaara: *ducks from Missle* "Ohshizcakes!"


--Elsewhere--


Naruto: *gets shot in head with missile*





((The whole being shot in the head is sort of like a shot in the head due to what Sakura said to him. XD ))





Bleach? Well Ichigo got to Karakura town and now Mayuri-sama sort of wants to kill him. owo





That's it for now!





Sayonara,


~Deaths Sweet Lullaby




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Allo! Miss Murder here!




Sooo... How about that Twilight?........ er...........




Well.... At my school, we are going to watch the Premiere for "New Moon".




So if your in to , vampires, warewolves, glitter, and pale people, then you should watch it!!!...


...or not.




The tickets cost $40


The premiere will be on the 18th at 8:00 pm.






Soooooooooooooo.... er..............yeah.... and stuff.






No comments:

Post a Comment